ALSO AVAILABLE - Crosman 1077 Hard
Here is a product that has been
too long in the making and took dozens of requests for me to finally get
around making it.
My powerlet to paintball tank
adapters were the first products I
ever sold and while they work great, the coiled remote line is bulky and
there's no good way to fasten them to the guns themselves. You always have
to drag the tank around with you.
left it up to the buyer to figure that part out.
For a brief time I sold something called
the Hard Mount C, but it was never really reliable enough for resale. Too
many connections, too many points of failure.
This listing, what I want to call
something clever like the Angle Boy Kit, has the fewest points of failure I can
figure out and looks the cleanest by far.
It is also still a work in progress with
continual improvements being made. I have more ideas for bigger tanks and
different mounting points. I hope to have ideas cobbled together soon for
the 2240, 2250 and 2260, too.
- Stainless Steel Braided Hose
- In-Line Tank Mount
- AirSource Thread Converter
- One 90g Cylinder
- Very clean look
- No permanent modifications / holes
needed to gun
- Can revert back to bone-stock in
- Hundreds of shots per fill
- Slightly more powerful velocity
- Can rotate tank out of the way to
- No ability to disconnect without
firing the gun until empty
- Once the AirSource is installed, it
must stay connected. If you unscrew it, you risk freezing o-rings and
you'll waste the tank
- There is no on/off valve. I may figure
something out in the future, but it won't look as clean as what's in the
IDEAS / CONSIDERATIONS
- On/Off Valve somewhere?
- Velcro strip under forearm instead of
screwing into stock?
- Shorter braided hose?
- Spacer between stock and in-line mount
to utilize 9oz / 12oz CO2 cylinders.
Gen 1 1077 adapters now
available. If your 1077 is approximately 20 years or older, you probably
have the gen 1. Here's how to tell:
If you have a First Gen
1077, you have to let me know in the checkout notes. See the photo above.