Aluminum Flat Top Valve & Piston Kit
For Crosman 1322 1377 2289 P1322
2021 UPDATE: The piston now features two o-rings for better
compression. Looks a lot more professional, too.
MAY 2021 UPDATE x2: A solid brass
piston is now available. It's fancier. It's heavier. It's bling that only
you know is inside...?
- The Flat Top upgrades are immensely
popular with Crosman pumper enthusiasts. The idea is that by giving the
gun a larger air reservoir, you can do more work per pump, resulting in
the same shot velocity with FEWER pumps. Or, increase velocity with the
same number of pumps over OEM.
- You can buy just the Flat Top Valve,
just the Piston or the Complete Kit.
- Note that you should not install just
a Flat Piston with an OEM valve. The gun won't cock completely and will
- You can, however, install just the
- But the smart move is to install the
- Want even more mods? Consider the
Flat Man's Pack, which is the
Flat Top Kit + Power Spring + Max Flow
- The Flat Top Valve is an OEM Crosman
valve that has been heavily modified.
- First, we put it on the mill and angle
the exhaust so the escaping air doesn't have to make a hard bend.
- After that, we straighten up the
exhaust hole with a nice six-fluted bit.
- Then, we flatten the face to allow
more air to be pressurized per pump.
- Finally, we remove as many machining
marks as we can to make a perfectly smooth exterior.
- And, of course, the valve is cleaned
and polished prior to reassembly with BRAND NEW o-rings.
- This is the Flat Top Piston. It is
7075 aluminum milled from scratch.
This is the older single o-ring style. All
shipments will feature double o-ring pistons as shown below.
- And here is the complete kit.
Older single o-ring style.
- Here is the kit with the brass piston.
Flat Top BRASS
Flat Top Valve Only
You can buy just the FT
Valve or Piston for specific use purposes, but understand
you're on your own with that purchase. They're not designed to be used
Flat Top Aluminum Piston Only
Flat Top BRASS Piston Only