This is a true two stage trigger system for
the Crosman 2240, 2250, 2300 series, 2400 series, 1377, 1322, P1377, P1322 and 2289.
It is also
technically compatible with the 2260, though you will not be able to use
the wood rifle stock.
This is actually the Marauder Pistol Trigger Kit with modifications
performed for compatibility with the models listed above.
The kit is now compatible with all breeches. Plastic, Steel, "Hidden Screw" Steel and
Aluminum. However, I will need to know exactly which gun you're
installing this on, so I know which striker to send. Each model requires a
- Hidden screw strikers are compatible
with normal breeches.
- Normal strikers are NOT compatible
with hidden screw strikers.
- A 2240 2250 2260 will take a Plastic /
Steel Breech / CO2 Tube option.
- The 2240XL is a "hidden screw" and
requires the correct hammer.
- A P1322 P1377 1322 1377 2289 will take a Plastic /
Steel Breech / Pumper Tube option.
- A 2300KT 2400KT or 22xx with
aftermarket Hidden Screw Steel Breech will take the Hidden Screw / CO2
- VERY RARE is the Hidden Screw / Pumper
Tube option. That takes a fully modded gun that no one other than myself
(that I know of) performs.
- So, if you're unsure what you have,
just order the Hidden Screw, but pumpers almost never have it.
- You can check by looking at the photos
below and comparing to your gun.
- For CO2 guns, if in doubt, buy the
Hidden Screw option.
The kit is adjustable in three places: Two set screws at the back of the
trigger itself and then the linkage via the brass screw below the sear.
You will receive one trigger frame, as
pictured, plus one applicable striker.
Photos on the right show the kit plus
22xx striker and 13xx striker.
These photos show the "hidden screw" breech.
If you have one of these, you need and will receive, a notched hammer.
Custom-milled Notched Striker for
hidden screw breeches.