I offer more options on the steel breeches than
I think any other seller.
Problem is, which one do you buy?
There are three permutations.
- Mounting Screw Location (visibility under
- Number of Barrel Set Screws
- Breech Length
Any combination is available.
MOUNTING SCREW LOCATION
- First and foremost is the front mounting
- There are two options. The names here are
specific to Alliance Hobby. Pictures are worth 1000 words, so here you go.
- The first, more common, but not
necessarily better option, is the "Normal Screw" Breech. As you can see in
the photo, the hole is farther towards the front of the gun.
- The less common, but arguably better,
option is the Hidden Screw. This location is farther back, completely hidden
under the bolt. The advantage is that the pellet doesn't get hemmed up in
the divot hole.
- The disadvantage is it's not as
interchangeable. Namely, it won't work on the pumper guns (1377 1322 2289
Drifter) without major modifications. It will work on, afaik, all CO2 guns.
NUMBER OF SET SCREWS
- The next option is number of set screws.
The manufacturer includes one barrel set screw. I add up to two more for a
total of three on the long breeches and two total on the shorties.
- The last option is breech length. They're
offered in normal (long), short and super short options.