The Power Pack Plus for Pumpers features a:
- high performance aluminum valve (with an enlarged chamber to supply
more air per shot)
- stronger, high performance hammer spring (part 1 of the
- enlarged exhaust port (part 2 of the
The trio has been available for years for the CO2 guns, but now pumper
fans can enjoy all three performance components, too!
- The PPPP kit, as I call it, will NOT work with the first generation
1322/1377 (those having a rear cocking knob on the very back). If you
have that era gun, ONLY the power valve will work, which is available
- If you have a 1377/1322 that came with a plastic breech (and no rear
cocking knob) then the trio will work, though you can still buy just the
valve if you want.
- If you have a P1377/P1322, then the trio will work or you can buy
just the valve.
- The valves are generally safe up to 20 pumps. Enjoy that extra
velocity boost, if you want to take the time to pump that much.