Crosman 2240 - 10" .22 Barrel
With Proper Flat Spot For Front Sight
One of the most popular upgrades for a
Crosman 2240 is a longer barrel.
- You have plenty of options, but the
length that has the best weight balance, looks the nicest and is the all
around "best choice" is the 10" .22.
in the past, that barrel had a hard time accommodating the friction-fit
front sight because that barrel had a rabbeted muzzle (like
- The typical plastic front sights requires
that flat spot.
- I am now offering 10" .22 barrels with
the rabbet removed and the flat spot milled onto the top.
- All barrels will be turned, faced,
crowned and notched.
- The exposed steel will be coated in black
epoxy. It won't match the rest of the blueing, but it will be covered by
the sight anyhow.
- Alternatively, you can have the entire
barrel mirror-shine polished, too.
.177 Available Here